For more than 40 years, Raleigh Capitol Ear, Nose & Throat has been serving adults and children in the Raleigh area, including Cary, Garner, Wake Forest, Brier Creek, and Holly Springs.
Our Audiology Department works both independently and in conjunction with our physicians to provide a wide range of hearing services. All of our audiologists are licensed by the North Carolina Audiology and Hearing Aid boards. We offer diagnostic and rehabilitative services, including:
- Diagnostic hearing evaluations for all ages
- Hearing aid consultations and fittings
- Assistive listening devices
- Hearing aid supplies
- Counseling and fitting for custom hearing protection
- Non-custom and custom swim plugs
- Diagnostic testing for vestibular disorders (inner ear balance disorders)
- Evaluation and treatment for benign paroxysmal positional vertigo (BPPV)
- Videonystagomography (VNG)
For information about Audioloigic testing in children please click here.
If we discover that you or a member of your family has a hearing loss, we’ll work together as a team to determine the appropriate treatment, and we’ll be glad to answer any questions you have throughout the process. For additional information on hearing loss, click here.