We are pleased to have our offices open and available to serve you for scheduled appointments. We are sorry but our practice does not allow walk in patients at this time.
To try and protect the well being of our patients and staff
- Please bring and wear your mask
- Your temperature will be taken
- Screening questions will be asked
- Please limit 1 parent with any child under the age of 18 years of age
- Anyone 18 years of age or older please come alone, unless there is a special circumstance
Thank you for your understanding as we strive to be available to provide excellent otolaryngology care while maintaining the safety of our patients and staff.
We are still offering Telehealth using Face time and Bluestream for anyone that prefers not to be seen in the office. Co-pays will likely apply for the Telehealth visit. There are instructions on the website under patient forms on how to use Face time and Bluestream. Please call the office if you need assistance.
Our physicians are offering answers to questions about your care and COVID-19 via videos on our Facebook page and Youtube channel. If you are experiencing symptoms or think you’ve been exposed to COVID-19, call 1-888-850-2684. For updates from the CDC click here.